New Features Coming Soon…
2 New Versions:
- PunnyFuzzles Lite
This version will deliver 300 free puzzles for students.
- PunnyFuzzles Premium
This version will deliver over 800 inspired puzzles.
- Multiplayer Fuzzles
- 90-Second Challenge
The Gamefication of Education:
When you play, you also get benefits. Creative teachers can use PunnyFuzzles as a springboard to discussions, or they may want to consider using PunnyFuzzles as game show approach, captivating the minds of their students.
- Vocabulary is the low hanging fruit.
- Blended consonants at the beginning of many words.
- Homonyms, homographs, and homophones: Homonyms are words that sound alike, but have different meanings. Homophones are homonyms that have different spellings. Homographs are words that are spelled the same, but have different meanings.
- A problem solving strategy using the elimination of what the answer is not.
- The focusing of critical thinking.
- The image and caption work together to reinforce the content.
- Occupational therapists can use the game to help patients and seniors with a brain injury or decline in brain functions, get needed exercise.
- Can bring high-functioning autistic students out of their shell, I’ve seen it.
- Watch for the “Unusable Puzzle” feature coming soon to Social Media.